Bookings and Cancellations
We respectfully ask that you are ready to be seated at the time of your reservation. Should you arrive after your booking time, your dining time may be limited. Cancellation Policy The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations. Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
3. La Boucherie reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $15 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by La Boucherie in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings especially during COVID.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is to be applied.
6. Any bookings failing to attend without any prior notice will also incur a $25 per person fee and higher for no show.
7. By placing this reservation you agree to receive occasional marketing material. If you do not which to receive any further please unsubscribe at any time.
Please note that the time requested for the booking may not be available at the time of submitting the reservation - a staff member will call you with alternate time.
Dining Times and Limitations
In line with COVID-19 restrictions, seating times are limited to two hours per table unless additional time is arranged prior to dining.
Two seatings are available:
Seating One from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Seating Two from 8:15 pm - 10:00 pm
You are welcome to arrive later than the start time, but please be aware this will limit your dining time.
We are proud to have one of the best wine cellars in the Hills. As we are a fully licensed venue, no BYO please.
Please note all bookings over 8 require a deposit of $10 per person and are required to dine from the Set Menu